Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Blue Harbor Dental Phone Number (617) 481-5151 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna Dental
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Delta Dental
- Mass Health
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- We offer In-Office Membership Dental Plans to those without dental insurance: $360 per year, including twice a year for a routine dental exam, X rays, and teeth cleaning, with 10% off all dental services.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!